TOP ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I fill out an application online?
No, we do not have our application available online. You will need to come to the store to fill out an application. Please call to schedule an appointment as we are not here all the time during the week.
2. Can I take the application home to fill out?
No, you will need to fill out the application at the store. Please be prepared to spend 30-45 minutes filling out the application.
3. Can I use a resume in place of the application?
No, but we encourage you to bring one with you.
4. Is this a year round job?
We hire for seasonal work. Retail season runs mid-March through the end of June. Landscaping season runs mid-March through November – December. (Depending on weather conditions). If we are staying busy, we may ask you to stay through the season.
5. Do you hire for part time and full time hours?
This depends on our returning team members.
6. Will there be training?
Yes, we will train you for the job you are performing.
7. Do I need to bring anything with me when I come to fill out the application?
Yes, please bring 3 written references-their names, addresses and phone numbers. Also bring work history (if applicable), the employer(s) name, address, phone number, and dates worked.
8. Should I call back to see if I am going to be interviewed?
After you fill out the application, please do not call the store. If we are interested, we will call you to set up the interview.
9. How much per hour do you pay?
This is negotiable based on experience.
10. Can I complete an application if there are no openings at this time?
Yes. we will hold applications for future use.